Skip to main content

How to...

Additional Qualification / Additional Basic Qualification (AQ/ABQ)

  • Print proof of payment
    Continuous Learning does not provide course receipts - proof of payment can be obtained from your MyCampus  student account.
  • Print the T2202A tax form

    T2202A is an official statement for income tax purposes of the tuition and fees paid for qualifying courses that are eligible for claim on the income tax return. The form is usually available around the third week of February for the tuition and eligible fees paid in the preceding calendar year.

    You can print your T2202A from MyCampus  T2202A forms are prepared for all students who have paid more than $100 in eligible fees for courses beginning and ending in a particular calendar year. Certain administrative and ancillary fees are not eligible for tax deduction.

    You can access your Ontario Tech MyCampus  account from any computer that has a web browser. Once logged in, Instructions for viewing your T2202A form are available. If your MyCampus account has been closed, simply contact IT Services at 905.721.8668 ext. 3333 and select option one to speak to an attendant who will assist you with re-establishing your access. You will need to provide your 9 digit student number.

  • Submit an official transcript

    Transcripts must be sent directly from the originating institution to 間眅埶AV University. Official transcripts are to be sent to:

    間眅埶AV University, Continuous Learning
    Additional Qualifications

    2000 Simcoe Street North
    Oshawa, ON
    L1G 0C5

  • Submit application documentation other than an official transcript
    All application documentation that are not transcripts can be emailed to
  • View final grades

    You may access your final grades through MyCampus approximately two weeks after your course is completed. Please go to  and sign in using the student number and password that you were given at the beginning of your course. Once signed in, you will need to:

    1. Go to administrative services, which brings you to the student information screen.
    2. Then student records.
    3. Then final grades.
  • Withdraw from a course

    Withdraw before the course start date

    Email to request withdrawal from the course.

    Withdraw after the course start date

    You must submit an Add/Drop form, which can be found on MyCampus under the OT Documents tab, to to request withdrawal from a course. It is your responsibility to be aware of course withdrawal deadlines.

Google Meet

Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us!